Your One-Stop Shop
Wilkins Design & Manufacturing is a complete one-stop shop for all your manufacturing needs, including Laser Cutting, Sheet Metal, CNC Milling & Turning, Robotic Welding, and Turnkey Manufacturing .
This shop diversity is unique in our industry and provides our customers with a wide variety of manufacturing services. Our skilled and experienced workforce has been able to save our customers money by developing more efficient manufacturing methods through the use of special tooling or more cost-effective processes. Our goal is your satisfaction.To learn more about our products and services, visit our Website or call us at: 714-564-3351.
Email us at: email@example.com
Various Welding Examples:
Welcome to our second newsletter. It is our desire to provide you with the latest information from our company to yours regarding the world of turnkey parts manufacturing, machining, laser cutting, robotic welding and more. Enjoy.
The hallmark of our welding capabilities is that we can weld nearly anything, and do it right the first time. We work with wide variety of materials including aluminum, magnesium, stainless steel, steel, and titanium.
Our team of AWS certified welders is highly experienced in MIG, TIG, Spot, Torch Braze and Solder.
We commonly fabricate Welded Partmedium volume production runs of welded assemblies requiring a significant degree of alignment and precision. One of the keys to accurate and consistent welding is in the fixtures, so we build our own. We take pride in our weld fixtures and in the quality of the parts produced.
Another method we practice is to laser cut features, “tongue and groove” in concept, into our sheet / plate / tube items to locate these same items very accurately for fast and simple fixturing. This method can be very accurate and cost effective eliminating the traditional need for dedicated fixtures.
Typical products our customers ask us to fabricate include:Large Welded Part
- Industrial equipment
- Enclosures & cabinets
- Motorcycle / automotive components
- Structural assemblies – monocoque and sheet / plate
- Tubular assemblies, manifolds and more
- Structural plate, tube and shapes, commercial and ground support from ounces to 5000#
To see our Robotic Welder in action, click here.
To learn more about our Welding Capabilities and how we might help you, click here or call us at 714-564-3351.
What We Do…
You may be surprised with all the services we can provide you…
- Laser Cutting & Sheet Metal – including shearing, punching and stamping to forming or bending.
- CNC Milling – including both CNC and conventional machining and turning.
- Turnkey Manufacturing – mechanical assemblies and finished products in both prototype and production quantities.
- CNC Turning – providing extreme accuracy, with tight tolerances and outstanding consistency for complex designs. Also with live tooling for milled features.
- Design Team – utilizing a digital prototyping process to create and model your part for cost effective fabrication.
- Complete Quality Inspection – ensuring your parts meet stringent requirements.
- Certified Welding, MIG, TIG & Robotic – for welded assemblies requiring a significant degree of alignment and precision.
For more information, visit our Website or call us at: 714-564-3351.